Explaining each Member Group Sept 18, 2011 13:02:20 GMT -5
Post by Scott on Sept 18, 2011 13:02:20 GMT -5
I realize we have quite a few member groups here without much explanation, so I decided to take this time to help explain all of the member groups we have here at Truckers United.
- First off, our staff team is broken into 3 positions; 'Moderators, Global Moderators, and Administrators', and their colors being 'red, blue, and green', respectively. This helps distinguish staff from other members, and letting others know that you can always contact staff with your comments or concerns. To find out more about each job, please visit this board:
- The light orange color you may see some users have are the members in the '18 WOS Modder' group. This is to help distinguish the folks that use their time and talent to create mods for the games supported here. If you have this talent and would like to added, check out this thread:
- The darker orange color that you see some users have (often members with many posts), are some of the most special members here. They are Truckers United's VIP members. This member group is preserved for users that are active on this site and help spread the word. If we see a member regularly posting and contributing to this site, there is a good chance they will be added to this member group. There are a few special things that come with this special honor. For one, VIP members have their own board that is hidden to others. VIP members also can have their own custom title (below user name) and custom userbar in their signature. We hope other members will take this opportunity to contribute to the site in hopes of achieving this rank.
- Member of the Month is a contest that awards the member that staff think most deserves the honor of having their own member group for a month (displayed in dark green), and also being able to post in the hidden VIP board. There is also a good chance that Member of the Month winners will go on to being VIP members in the future. For more information on this contest, check out this board:
- Last but not least is the Screen of the Month member group. This member group is displayed in a dark purple and is awarded to the member that wins the previous month's Screen of the Month. For more information on this contest and to post your own picture in the contest, please check out this board:
I hope this helps make the member groups a little clearer. And if you haven't seen, the member groups and their color are displayed at the bottom of the forum. Please respond to this thread with any questions you may have.